About the Product
- To help simplify your shopping experience, we recently updated this product’s packaging and name: 6948XL/41 is now called Shaver 2100. During the transition, you may receive the product in either old or new packaging.
- CloseCut heads cut up to 25% closer with durable, self-sharpening blades
- Flex & Float System follows the many contours of your face to catch more hairs
- Integrated pop-up trimmer is perfect for sideburns and moustaches
- A great gift, the shaver has corded and cordless power with up to 35 minutes of shaving after an 8 hour charge
You can use the Norelco 2100 corded or cordless and on a full 8 hour charge you will have 35 minutes of cordless shaving which is plenty of time to get a close shave you’ll love.
You will know that the shaver is charging thanks to the LED charging indicator light and cleaning is super easy with the included cleaning brush. Cleaning your shaver regularly prevents it from becoming rusted, clogged and dirty. The better you take care of your electric shaver, the longer it will last.
You will get 45 days to try out the Norelco Shaver 2100 and a full 2 year warranty as well. If you change the shaver’s batteries every 12 months (HQ56 replacement heads) your shaver will continue to provide the tip top shaving and trimming that you expect from the Norelco name.
Shaver Type & Usability
CloseCut heads durable self-sharpening blades
CloseCut heads durable self-sharpening blades”>CloseCut heads are precision-engineered to give you a reliably close shave every time. The durable self-sharpening blades don’t wear off to ensure that your shave stays effective and fast.
Flex & Float system for ultra closeness
Flexing & floating heads follow the contours of your face, allowing for better contact with your skin and for catching more hairs, resulting in a closer, faster shave.
Pop up trimmer
Perfect for sideburns and moustache and for touch-ups on the back of your neck.
Up to 35 min of cordless shaving with 8 hour charge
Up to 35 min of cordless shaving with 8 hour charge. Can also be used corded, for continuous power when need it.
Cheap electric razors don’t come any better than the Philips Norelco 6948XL/41 Shaver. Although its list price is
$40, you should be able to find one for around $34. It may not have many frills, but you’ll pay more just for a set of blades for the other top shavers in our ratings! What you get is a reliable machine from a company with considerable expertise. It has tremendous support from owners, many of whom find it quiet, light, easy to use, and comfortable. It does have its detractors – several dislike that you can’t wash it – but in general it has consistently exceeded expectations.